Shape the future of data analytics in Southeast Asia.
Sign up for the Philippine version of the ASEAN Data Explorers Enablement Session and have the opportunity to learn and teach about data analytics for social good
JOIN THE ASEAN DATA SCIENCE EXPLORERS ENABLEMENT SESSION!
Challenges plaguing our region are increasing – climate change, hunger, public health, and especially the current COVID-19 crisis. As part of the youth, what can you do to help address and solve key issues in your country?
Empower the next generation of data scientists. Join ASEAN Data Science Explorers 2021 today!
ADSE has reached thousands of youths in the region to encourage them to create a data-driven society for our future.
Be part of the biggest digital movement in Southeast Asia and extend knowledge to the underserved youths in the Philippines.
- Educators, community leaders, and/or trainers
- With prior experience in teaching/training people, particularly underserved youths
- Preferably a member of any organization who can aid us to tap key groups of disadvantaged youths
- With basic knowledge on data science; prior experience on coding and other digital skills are important consideration points
- Proficient in English and Tagalog
- Aged 18 years old and above
WHO CAN JOIN ADSE?
WHY SIGN UP FOR ADSE?
- Be part of the cause to bridge the digital divide in the Philippines!
- Be trained about the latest in data science and analytics.
- Widen your reach within the community.
- It’s hassle- free– online and with meal allowance and honoraria.
- Opportunity to train the youth for a technology-oriented world tomorrow.
NO TIME TO WASTE. SIGN UP NOW!
March 18, 2021 | 9AM-2PM via Zoom
This initiative is in partnership with the ASEAN Foundation and SAP to engage and prepare today’s generation for a technology-centric world driven by data. It specifically aims to bridge the existing digital divide in the country.