We are looking for a passionate multimedia designer who can create fabulous, human-centered, and inspiring designs and content for different offline and online platforms.
About Limitless Lab
We are a strategic design and innovation agency in the Philippines. Our mission is to help people see possibilities, innovate, and challenge the status quo using human-centered design.
From designing digital platforms to new products, services, and campaigns, we co-create disruptive strategies and solutions with government agencies, NGOs, and businesses. Limitless Lab also unleashes creative confidence of teams and individuals through our innovation training and facilitation.
Who You Are
- You are a self-driven individual who have a deep desire to work on creative projects that help solve society’s social problems.
- You are creative and have excellent taste. You are also a critical thinker.
- You have the technical skills to transform your ideas into tangible creative outputs (Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere)
- You understand the fundamental need to tailor your creative outputs to the needs and characteristics of your target audience.
- You have superb communication skills and can work effectively with a team, even on a remote basis.
- You are a fast learner and is eager to learn more about the design thinking process and keen to create meaningful change through your work.
- You are passionate about innovation, design, and technology
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the design leadership and the lead visual communications designer to produce creative content that inspires, informs, and moves the people we are designing for
- Design and develop requested graphics, print materials, event materials, videos, animation, web design, and other digital content
- Maintain regular and clear communication with the accounts coordinator and visual communications designer, to be able to deliver quality projects within the agreed timeline
- Create and innovate on solutions that can help Limitless Lab grow its impact further
- At least one (1) year experience working in a similar field or line of work
- Strong command of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Skills and knowledge in creative problem solving, conceptualization, typography, branding, and design thinking
- A strong eye for design and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task
Are you the one we’re looking for? Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume, sample works, and why you would like to join our team. You can submit your application until December 27.