Are you a skilled writer and researcher eager to work on projects that create positive impacts in the world?
Do you believe that design and communications can be used to inspire people and create change? You might be the one we are looking for!
Who We Are
We are a strategic design and innovation agency in the Philippines. Our mission is to help people see possibilities, innovate, and challenge the status quo using human-centered design.
From designing digital platforms to new products, services, and campaigns, we co-create disruptive strategies and solutions with government agencies, NGOs, and businesses. Limitless Lab also unleashes creative confidence of teams and individuals through our innovation training and facilitation.
Who You Are
- You are creative, resourceful, and have excellent taste. You are also a critical thinker and a self-starter.
- You have exceptional writing and researching skills and interpersonal communication skills. You can easily relate and build connections with other people.
- You understand the fundamental need to tailor your outputs to your target audience’s needs and characteristics.
- You have superb communication skills and can work effectively with a team, even on a remote basis.
- You are eager to learn more about the design thinking process and keen to create meaningful change through your work.
- You are passionate about innovation, design, and technology.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the content leadership to create and produce written content that conveys the right messages to the people we are designing for.
- Conduct research for the development of the project assigned.
- Create, edit, and proofread written content and other communication materials for the project assigned.
- Maintain regular and clear communication with the project manager and content leadership, to be able to deliver quality outputs within the agreed timeline.
- Strong written communication skills with an ability to write clearly for a general audience.
- Perform objective and ethical research at all times.
- Effective communicator, both orally and written.
- Knowledgeable in various research methodologies.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task.
Important: We are open to accepting a team member who has to work remotely. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, sample works, and why you would like to join our team. You can submit your application until September 25.