Are you a talented graphic designer passionate about working on projects that make a difference in the world?
Do you believe that design and communications can be used to inspire people and create change? You might be the one we are looking for!
Who We Are
We are a strategic design and innovation agency in the Philippines. Our mission is to help people see possibilities, innovate, and challenge the status quo using human-centered design.
From designing digital platforms to new products, services, and campaigns, we co-create disruptive strategies and solutions with government agencies, NGOs, and businesses. Limitless Lab also unleashes creative confidence of teams and individuals through our innovation training and facilitation.
Who You Are
- You are creative and have excellent taste. You are also a critical thinker and a self-starter.
- You have the technical skills to transform your ideas into tangible creative outputs (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator)
- You understand the fundamental need to tailor your creative outputs to your target audience’s needs and characteristics.
- You have superb communication skills and can work effectively with a team, even on a remote basis.
- You are eager to learn more about the design thinking process and keen to create meaningful change through your work.
- You are passionate about innovation, design, and technology
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the design leadership to create and produce visual materials that convey the right messages to the people we are designing for.
- Design and develop requested graphics and other visual communication materials (infographics, social media materials, posters, banners, web design assets, etc.).
- Maintain regular and clear communication with the project manager and design leadership, to be able to deliver quality outputs within the agreed timeline.
- Strong command of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Skills and knowledge in creative problem solving, conceptualization, typography, branding, and design thinking
- A strong eye for design and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task
Important: We are open to accepting a team member who has to work remotely. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, sample works, and why you would like to join our team. You can submit your application until September 25.