Are you a skilled social media coordinator eager to spark change through projects that create a difference in the world?
Do you believe that social media can be used to inspire people and create change? You might be the one we are looking for!
Who We Are
We are a strategic design and innovation agency in the Philippines. Our mission is to help people see possibilities, innovate, and challenge the status quo using human-centered design.
From designing digital platforms to new products, services, and campaigns, we co-create disruptive strategies and solutions with government agencies, NGOs, and businesses. Limitless Lab also unleashes creative confidence of teams and individuals through our innovation training and facilitation.
Who You Are
- You are creative, resourceful, and have excellent taste. You are also a critical thinker and a self-starter.
- You have the ability to build and execute social media strategies.
- You understand the fundamental need to tailor your outputs to your target audience’s needs and characteristics.
- You have superb communication skills and can work effectively with a team, even on a remote basis.
- You are eager to learn more about the design thinking process and keen to create meaningful change through your work.
- You are passionate about innovation, design, and technology.
What You Will Do
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content in the project’s social media accounts.
- Implementing social media strategies that align with the project’s goals.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Implement a content calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Maintain regular and clear communication with the project manager and content leadership, to be able to deliver quality outputs within the agreed timeline.
- A deep understanding of users and what motivates them online.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Capable of crafting well-written messages quickly.
- Excellent writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task.
Important: We are open to accepting a team member who has to work remotely. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume, sample works, and why you would like to join our team. You can submit your application until September 25.